P&G Voluntarily Recalls Limited Quantity of Dry Pet Food Due to Possible Health Risk | P&G News | Events, Multimedia, Public Relations
“The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) has voluntarily recalled specific lots of dry pet food because they have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella. These lots were distributed in the United States and represent roughly one-tenth of one percent (0.1%) of annual production. No Salmonella-related illnesses have been reported to date in association with these product lots.
Salmonella can affect animals eating the products and there is risk to humans from handling contaminated pet products, especially if they have not thoroughly washed their hands after having contact with the products or any surfaces exposed to these products.” via P&G Voluntarily Recalls Limited Quantity of Dry Pet Food Due to Possible Health Risk | P&G News | Events, Multimedia, Public Relations.
- P&G recalls select Iams and Eukanuba dry dog and cat food due to salmonella risk (theglobaldispatch.com)
- Eukanuba & IAMS brands of dry pet food recalled for Salmonella (wepets.wordpress.com)
- Eukanuba, Iams Pet Food Recalled Over Salmonella Concern (detroit.cbslocal.com)
- Pet food could contain salmonella (clickorlando.com)
- Iams, Eukanaba dry pet foods recalled over salmonella fears (nbcnews.com)
- Dry pet food recalled by Procter & Gamble (clickondetroit.com)