My Feral Family and The Versatile Blogger Award
It’s hard for me to believe, but I was nominated for another award. This time, I was nominated for the The Versatile Blogger Award by Foxy (with the help of Foxy’s Mom of course!) from the blog Foxy’s World . If you haven’t stopped by there, you’re missing seeing some very nice photos of Foxy. I had to show this all to Coal because Foxy and Coal look like cousins! Thank you Foxy (and Foxy’s Mom) from My Feral Family (and a BIG thank you from Coal, too!).
And now for the award details.
The rules of The Versatile Blogger Award and my blog nominations:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Notify these bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of the specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
7 things about me:
- I dropped out of college in my Freshman Year, but went back 12 years later and earned 2 Associate’s, 1 Bachelor’s, 1 Master’s degrees.
- I see the cup half full rather than half empty
- I am a life-long learner
- I want to own a bamboo farm
- I have lived in 6 different US States
- I just learned was a “degus” is
- I grew up in NY (the state, not the city)
Please give each of these blogs a bit of your time. You’ll be so glad you did! My blog nominations for The Versatile Blogger Award are:
- Backyard TNR – absolutely the first place to start!
- The Better Man Project – because the world always needs more of them!
- The Creative Cat – what a beautiful site!
- The Other End of the Leash – High quality, educational, perfectly positive blog.
- Out Walking the Dog – Great concept for a blog! (please check out her other blog while you’re there!)
- Cats & Co – love the information on this blog!
- Humane Education and Issues in Animal Rescue – new blog with very good information.
- Blog Your Passion Looking for some inspiration?
- No Dog About It
- Something Wagging This Way Comes
- The Miao Chronicles – with a super Sprocket
- Three Cat Yard
- Three Cats and a Girl
- Magnolia The Therapy Dog
- Puppy In Training – a must read for puppy owners! (and every other dog lover!)